WHO IS RUNNING THE COMPETITION?
The Promoter is Saint Moto Pty Ltd. ABN 40 169 701 884 trading as SA1NT of 154 Johnston St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065, Australia.
WHEN WILL THE COMPETITION START AND END?
The Promotion Period starts 29 January 2018 at 12am AEDT and closes at 18 April 2018 at 11.59pm AEDT.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older, who are RSEA Rewards members, who make an Eligible Purchase during the Promotion Period. (“Eligible Entrant”).
WHO CAN'T ENTER?
Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
WHERE WILL THE COMPETITION RUN?
This competition will be run in participating RSEA retail stores (“Outlets”) in all Australian states and territories that they are located in.
DO I NEED TO BUY ANYTHING TO ENTER?
To enter the promotion, entrants must purchase from one (1) pair of SA1NT WORKS jeans or 1 SA1NT WORKS jacket (“Eligible Purchase”) from a participating Outlet.
Entrants can enter the draw by making an eligible purchase linked to their RSEA Rewards account. Customers making an eligible purchase either at a physical or online Outlet will be prompted to create a RSEA Rewards account.
HOW MANY WINNERS WILL THERE BE AND HOW WILL THEY BE CHOSEN?
Total winners: One (1).
The Major Prize Winner is to be determined using an electronic draw. SA draw approval number 1224.
The draw will take place at 154 Johnston St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 on 20 April 2018 at 11am AEST. The first entrant drawn will be determined to be a Major Prize Winner. Entrants do not need to be physically present for the draw. Multiple entrants may be drawn as back-up winners, in the event that the first entry drawn is invalid.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
Type: Major Prize
No. Available: 1
Details Value: The Major Prize will consist of:
1x 2018 Gas Gas XC 300 Motorbike
Value: $12,790 AUD
TOTAL PRIZE POOL
Up to $12,790 AUD
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER?
Customers will receive one (1) entry into the Major Prize Draw for each Eligible Purchase. There are no maximum number of entries permitted if multiple Eligible Purchases are made.
HOW AND WHEN WILL THE WINNER BE INFORMED?
The Major Prize Winner will be notified by either telephone or email (within 48 business hours) by 22 April 2018 AEST.
WILL THE WINNER BE PUBLISHED?
The first name and suburb of the Major Prize Winner will be published on saint.cc and instagram.com/saint.works by 4 May 2018 5pm AEST (within two weeks of the prize winner being determined).
MUST I KEEP ANYTHING TO VERIFY MY ENTRY?
A copy of the tax invoice/receipt from the Eligible Purchase will need to be kept as this may be used to verify that the entry was valid.
IF I WIN, WHEN MUST I CLAIM MY PRIZE?
Major Prize must be claimed by 22 July 2018, 11am AEST.
HOW WILL THE PRIZE BE DELIVERED?
Once the Major Prize has been claimed and the Winner’s eligibility has been verified, the Promoter will arrange delivery of the prize to the Winner’s address. This address must be within mainland Australia or Tasmania.
WHAT IF I DON'T CLAIM MY PRIZE ON TIME?
If the prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner. If required, the re-draw will occur at the same location as the original draw, on 7 May 2018, 11am AEST.
WHEN WILL A RE-DRAW TAKE PLACE, IF REQUIRED??
The re-draw will take place at 154 Johnston St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 on 24 July 2018 at 11am AEST. The first entrant drawn will be determined to be a Major Prize Winner. Entrants do not need to be physically present for the draw.
WILL THE RE-DRAW WINNER BE PUBLISHED?
If a re-draw occurs, the first name and suburb of the re-drawn Major Prize Winner will be published on saint.cc and instagram.com/saint.works by 7 August 2018 5pm AEST (within two weeks of the re-drawn prize winner being determined).
Authorised under permit numbers:
• NSW: LTPS/18/21175
• ACT: ACT TP 18/00071
• SA: T18/59
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions prevails.
2. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry and Terms and Conditions is invalid.
3. Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
5. Receipt of entries for electronic entries: Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
6. Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency. Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to require any prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made during the Promotion period in order to claim a prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
7. Vehicle: If a vehicle is offered as a prize, the vehicle includes registration, a full tank of petrol and all on-road costs. Any additional costs including comprehensive insurance and additional optional extras are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Standard Prize Restriction: All prizes unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
9. Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
10. Prize Delivery: Prizes will only be delivered in Australia and each winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize.
11. If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
12. Australian Consumer Law: The winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
13. Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation future promotions of the Promoter.
14. Risks: The entrant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter may require a winner (and their companions) to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the Promotion.
15. Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
16. Publicity: Winners may be required to participate in a follow-up interviews and publicity. By entering the Promotion and claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and Promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
17. Entry Content: The Promoter may use their entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during their participation in the Promotion for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
18. Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
19. Liability: The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
21. Tax: Winners should obtain their own independent financial advice in relation to any tax liability that may arise as a result of their participation in the Promotion.
22. Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. Social Media: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants completely release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability relating to the Promotion.