REVIEW: Women's SA1NT Unbreakable Jacket 
Sa1nt's top-selling female motorcycle jacket is stylishly designed, but still has all the safety features you could ever want out of your riding gear. Lightweight and highly versatile, it's easy to forget that you're actually wearing a piece of motorcycle clothing.
Sa1nt's unbreakable shearling collar jacket has a stylish design that looks and feels like an ordinary denim jacket. It's hard to believe that something so lightweight can pack this much protection, but this jacket is more than up to the task. With 5.9 seconds of slide time in key impact areas and a AA-certified safety rating when worn with armours, the Unbreakable jacket will have you riding with confidence and looking your best.
- Classic denim jacket styling
- Lightweight and designed for all-day comfort
- 5.9 seconds of slide time in key impact zones
- Burst and abrasion resistant
- Armour pockets in the back, shoulders and elbows
- Removable faux collar
- Weekend rides
- Casual use
- Long distance riding
- Commuting to work
- Camping trips
Key Features of SA1NT's Unbreakable Jacket for Women
- Classic denim jacket style
- Two breast pockets and a removable faux collar in black or white
- Internal armour pockets in the back, shoulders and elbows (armour sold separately)
- Comfy fit that's perfect for all-day use
- Lighter and cooler than traditional Kevlar motorcycle jackets
- AA-rated protection when worn with armours
- Resilient UHMWPE-blended, black coated fabric
- Woven with Dyneema, a next-generation fabric that's used to make bulletproof vests and armour helicopters!
- 5.9 seconds of slide time for key impact zones on the arm and shoulder. Two seconds of slide time on the rest of the body.
- Burst and abrasion resistance.
- CE EN17092-5:2020 Class “B” certified garment
- EN17092-4:2020 Class “AA” certified garment (when worn with armours).
- Mesh lining pockets to fit D3O® Ghost™ Shoulder & Elbow armours
- Mesh lining pocket to fit D3O® Viper Back Armour
- Body armour is your best defence against sudden impact. D30 armour feels light and unobtrusive, so you barely notice it while you ride. It's an easy way to stack the odds in your favour every time you jump on the bike.
Comfort and Design:
The Unbreakable jacket is designed to feel as comfortable and natural as possible, whether you're on or off the bike. The lightweight, ergonomic design is perfect for those long hours in the seat, and it's a great option for keeping cool on hot summer days.
Designed for an everyday look, the Unbreakable jacket can double as your favourite jacket both on and off the bike. So if you hate bringing a spare change of clothes or feeling awkward walking around in bulky riding gear, this is the jacket for you. It really doesn't feel like you're wearing a piece of motorcycle gear at all!
The Unbreakable denim jacket has become Sa1nt's top selling riding jacket for a reason. Riders love the easy, lightweight feel of this jacket, and the confidence in knowing that an awesomely designed piece of gear has got their back every time they ride.
Care and Maintenance
- Try to avoid washing the jacket as much as possible. Instead, spot clean any marks with a damp cloth.
- Remove the faux fur collar before washing.
- Turn the jacket inside out and cold hand wash.
- Do not tumble dry or bleach.
- The colour will fade over time and with each wash, so keep the washes to a minimum to preserve the looks of your jacket.
Check out our comprehensive guide on denim care for a more detailed rundown.
Women's SA1NT Jacket in a Test Drive
Reading about it is one thing, but wearing Sa1nt denim is a whole different story. Many riders have a hard time believing just how lightweight the Unbreakable jacket is until they try it on in person, but seeing is believing!
Made with a fashion cut but built to handle the toughest of conditions, this versatile jacket will quickly become the most used item in your wardrobe. Comfortable enough to wear all day off the bike, the Unbreakable jacket still has your back where it matters most, especially when paired with armours. Check out some Sa1nt crash stories if you need the proof.
So if you're looking for a super tough
riding jacket that doubles as a fashionable piece of clothing, the only way to go is Sa1nt.